LIKE ? SUKA ? JUST PRESS IT . .

ALERT! ALERT! NO COPY COPY AR ??!! BAYAR LOK . .

domo news !

Sunday 24 April 2011

F.R.I.E.N.D.S






BEST FRIEND
are the people in life
that make
You laugh a little louder,
smile a litter brigther
& live a little better . . . 



so many 'memories' . . . 
so many stupid fight . . .
so many inside jokes . . .
and the craziest day that we share together . . 
everything crazy that i do . . . 
always seems to happen . . .
when i'm with you guys ! :)



our inside jokes-too many to name . . .
when we're apartit's never the same . . . 
but when we're together it's nothing but fun , laughter , smile . . .
replacing MY GIRLS just can't be done . . .



my friends can count on me to be . . . 
there for them whenever they need me . . . 
i always be there when they to cry , or
need a smile or a laugh . . . 
you will always be #1 on my list . . 
because you are my FOREVER FRIENDS . . . 
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
WE'LL BE FRIENDS TILL THE END . . . 



I CALL THIS THE INFINITY OF FRIENDSHIP . . . 






Friendship Quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment

domo_chan !

rawr ! love u !

musix rock !

my dream guitar !